Meet Estefania and Andres! This awesome couple started handing out food and essential items to the homeless during the winter months (and throughout the year) 6 years ago. Two years ago, they decided to invite the community to join them and that is when the Logan Square Giving Circle was born!
Last year, 30 people from the community came together through the Logan Square Giving Circle and donated essential items and put together 90 bags to hand out to the homeless throughout Chicago. This year Hopscotch City & Third Coast Birth and Baby is teaming up with them in hopes to make it an even bigger turnout than last year!
Join us for a day of giving to the homeless in Chicago!
December 15th, 2019, 11am – 2pm
Third Coast Birth & Baby
2624 W Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60647
- Bring items to donate.
- Help assemble the blessing bags to distribute to the homeless.
- Craft area for kids to participate in creating cards to include in the bags.
- First 16 kids to arrive will receive a craft kit courtesy of WE Events!
- Hand Warmers / Foot Warmers
- Hats / Gloves / Hats / Socks / Scarves
- Granola Bars / Protein Bars / Crackers
- Gift cards (Grocery Stores, Dunkin Donuts, Mcdonald’s, Subway)
- Hand sanitizing wipes / Kleenex / Napkins / Plastic Utensils
If you cant make it to the event but would still like to contribute, you can send monetary donations to [via Venmo @Estefania-Salgado-1 or Zelle firstname.lastname@example.org]. All monetary donations will go towards purchasing items for the blessing bags. For any questions regarding this event, please feel free to email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and your families on December 15th! Don’t forget to sign up via the link below!