My baby turns ONE next week! This year has felt loooong but watching her develop into her own little person has felt like it’s gone by so incredibly fast! I have been working on a few DIY things for her birthday and this is one of them! Side note: I’ve become more and more obsessed with my hot glue gun, it’s such a great way to avoid sewing. (Who’s got time for that?) Anyways, I hope you enjoy this easy no-sew headband tutorial.
I created this quick printable crown template, you can download it here.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Faux Leather Sheets
- Baby Headbands
- Print out the crown template
- Cut out the template along the lines.
- Trace the template onto your material of choice and cut out.
- Decide how small you’d like your crown to be and adjust accordingly.
- Glue the two ends together using a hot glue gun to form a crown shape.
- Fold crown in half and create a tiny cut on each side towards the bottom of the crown.
- Take your headband and cut it once to create two ends.
- String the headband through the holes you created in the crown and tie the ends together.
- And you’re done!
Don’t forget to tag us if you create these DIY headbands! We would love to see your creations.