Print & color! Scan the QR code with your phone afterwards to watch a short video about Martin Luther King, Jr. by Kid President.
Cut out the top right envelope and glue accordingly. Cut out the individual squares. Pick 1 card per day and have your Elf deliver the adventure of the day to your littles! Blank cards included to write in your own adventures.
Cut out turkey and create feathers however you choose! Here are some ideas for crafting:
- Paint coffee filters, fold in half and attach to turkey
- Glue feathers to paper around the turkey
- Attach colorful leaves to the turkey
- Have your child draw their own feathers
- Don’t forget to tag us if you use this template!
Cut out and create your own pieces of pie! Here are some ideas for crafting:
- Glue different paper shapes to the pies to resemble different flavors
- Color and string into a garland
- Paint and glue cotton balls to the top to resemble whipped cream
- Use dot markers to decorate & resemble filling
- Poke holes around the pie and use as a threading activity
Works best printed on heavy cardstock.
Color then cut out along the outer edges. Crease along the lines to create a cube and glue to secure. Toss the cube then act out the
Free rocket printable – print, color & play!
Tip: After your little one colors the rocket, cut it out and glue it to a toilet paper roll. Commence play!
Weekly sticker chart to encourage good behavior.
All printables have been illustrated and designed exclusively for Hopscotch City. They should not appear on any other websites in a downloadable fashion, for free or for sale. Copyright Hopscotch City 2020.